Insurance and Payment
- The only insurance that will cover transport by Ambulette is Medicaid. Ambulette transport is not a “covered service” for Medicare or Commercial Insurances.
- If a patient has Medicaid, we will bill Medicaid directly. If not, we will bill the patient or other appropriate party.
- We are happy to set up a payment plan! Just call our office and ask for the billing department.
- Bills can be paid by sending a check to our mailing address. Please make sure to include the patient ID and date of service on the check. Please do not send cash.
- Bills can also now be paid by credit or debit card with our NEW SECURE ONLINE BILL PAY! We accept VISA and MasterCard.